Licensed Mental Health Therapist in Bend, OR
📆 Posted on: 4/19/2019
💼 Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
🗺 Location: NewTides Counseling – Bend, Oregon
Are you an experienced mental health professional who is caring and passionate about helping others live happy, fulfilled, healthy, and thriving lives?
If so, come join our team! NewTides is seeking a full-time or part-time Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) to join our team in serving the Central Oregon community.
Our mission at NewTides Counseling and Wellness is to help our clients and community live happier, healthier, thriving lives where they feel fulfilled, find purpose, develop happy relationships, and come alive! We believe that all people have the potential to achieve this and can benefit from working with a skilled therapist, counselor, or life coach. We offer a variety of scientifically-based services for individuals, couples, and families. We work in a safe and collaborative environment to help clients achieve their goals from an approach that includes many perspectives and modalities. We believe in creating a supportive, learning based culture to support your professional journey with the hope of working together for life!
- Full-time and part-time positions available.
- Able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week (part-time).
- Willing to work flexible hours to accommodate client scheduling needs (Independent ability to design your schedule is possible).
- Active and unrestricted professional licensure as LCSW, LMFT, or LPC.
- Must be a professionally licensed therapist in Oregon (if you are out of the state, license eligible).
- Experience providing psychotherapy to adults, children (optional), adolescents, families, and couples.
- Starting Salary $55,000 – $67,000 for full-time employees per year with growth potential and bonus incentive options.
- An amazing team culture and clinical support.
- Health insurance benefits for full-time employees.
- Professional Liability insurance.
- A 401k program with a 3% employer match for full-time employees.
- Paid time off for full-time employees.
- 4 paid holidays for all employees.
- Encouragement in professional development and learning opportunities including a stipend to earn CEUs.
- No on-call shifts.
Read our mission statement here: https://newtidescounseling.com/about-us/
NewTides is an Equal Opportunity Employer.