Licensed Mental Health Therapist in Bend, OR
???? Posted on: Oct 5th 2020, NO CURRENT OPENINGS.
???? Job Type: Full-time Preferred
???? Location: NewTides Counseling – Bend, Oregon
Are you an experienced mental health professional who is caring and passionate about helping others live happy, fulfilled, healthy, and thriving lives?
If so, come join our team! NewTides is seeking a full-time Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) to join our team in serving the Central Oregon community.
Our mission at NewTides Counseling and Wellness is to help our clients and community live happier, healthier, thriving lives where they feel fulfilled, find purpose, develop happy relationships, and come alive! We believe that all people have the potential to achieve this and can benefit from working with a skilled therapist, counselor, or life coach. We offer a variety of scientifically-based services for individuals, couples, and families. We work in a safe and collaborative team environment to help clients achieve their goals from an approach that includes many perspectives and modalities. We believe in creating a supportive, learning based culture to support your professional journey with the hope of working together long term!
- Full-time position available.
- Willing to work flexible hours to accommodate client scheduling needs (Independent ability to design your schedule is possible).
- Active and unrestricted professional licensure as LCSW, LMFT, or LPC.
- Must be a professionally licensed therapist in Oregon (if you are out of the state, license eligible).
- Experience providing psychotherapy to adults, children (optional), adolescents, families, and couples.
- Pre – Credentialed with Pacific Source, MODA, 1st Choice, and BCBS preferred but not required.
- Employee status, not a contracted position. Fee per service wage earning potential estimated from $78,000 – $94,000 annually for full-time employees based off a caseload of 25-30 clients per week.
- An amazing, supportive team culture, and clinical support.
- Professional Liability insurance.
- 2 weeks paid time off and 5 paid holidays for full-time employees.
- No on-call shifts.
- Supervision and team case consults.
- Flexible schedule/hours.
Please fill out the following online application: NewTides Application Questions. Also attach Resume and filled out General Application packet at the end of the application questions page.
Read our mission statement here: https://newtidescounseling.com/about-us/
NewTides is an Equal Opportunity Employer.